1.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

reporting

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Hey Guys,

My agency is need to revamp our reporting process. We used platforms such as NinjaCat and Acquisio, but are looking for examples of what custom tailored reports look like. If anyone would be kind enough show to an example, would be much appreciated. Offering IOU's and any beneficial assistance in return. Smiley Happy 

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ross M
September 2015

Re: reporting

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Ross M to be honest, I'm not sure what you'd learn from seeing examples of other agency reports.

Reporting - what you report and how you do it - is very much a part of an individual agency's style.  Some (like me) report only the very basics and do so simply, others like to present their clients with wads of reports on a weekly basis.

I'd suggest it's really up to you to decide what you want to report (always fulfilling the 3rd party reporting requirements, of course) and how, and then proceed from there.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am trying to ask a question but the system will not accept my "subject."
Cities of visitors to my website are not showing up in the GA report of cities. Why?

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
This 2015 thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question. 

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

To start a new thread: please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.