AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

regards lead generation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello marketers,

I am just facing the problem from last two days, the leads I am generating from Adwords are not providing their contact number. I have done investigation from my side all campaigns are performing in normal manner ..means as they perform daily. I have been advertising from last three years on Adwords with heavy budget but this is the first time I am facing this problem.

My actual problem is this the normal behavior or anything I am forget to investigate.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: regards lead generation

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Abhinav,

Don't you have phone number as mandatory field if this is your major point to contact back users who have filled the form? Do you see lot of wrong number added in form?

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Neha,

Yes , this is the option can be done but from last 3-4 yr I haven't seen such type of leads without phone number...Only 10-15 percent leads are without phone numbers and only 5% approximately give their wrong contact number...but from last two days I am getting 70% of leads which are without numbers????

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Abhinav,

I understand the case but i don't think it is adwords the reason behind this behavior of users. Still you can investigate the keyword report and compare the same with previous period.

As Neha suggested, i recommend keeping phone number as a mandatory field.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author abhinav p
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi Abhinav,

As Jignesh I too don't think this is an AdWords issue. But Still I would request you to check if you see jump in Clicks either in search or display network. Any activity within Adwords that seems suspicious to you happened in last two days? Did you checked SQR for search and placements for Display? Any targeting method you changed lately? Also check for Change history once. Although this is related to LP but no harm to cross check AdWords.

You need to use phone number as mandatory field which will ensure people who are interested in your services will do enter phone number.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
This 2015 thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.