AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

regarding Google analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Friends

Recently i started to use google analyitcs. Please help me out why i am not seeing my adwords data in reports.  Although my Adwords and Google Analytics are also linked successfully. Auto Tagging is also enable. But sill i am not able to see my adwords data into google analytics reports. 

Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: regarding Google analytics

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
The linkage is funky - it needs to be done from both sides. You've set the autotagging from AdWords and you've linked the Analytics. But in Analytics you need to tell the system to look out for the data from your AdWords account.
In Analytics go to your admin area and make sure that under your account menu - adwords linking - you have your AdWords account selected.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for Reply
But it is already done. Adwords linking has been done successfully and also it showed the success message. But still there is no output.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
OK - next thing to check... is your analytics code present on all the pages to which your adwords ads point?

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Have you put the tracking code on the right place on your website. It should be under body section. You can also check whether you code is working properly or not by - looking on "Real Time > overview" section of analytics. Open your website and the check it in Real -Time, Does it say.. there is one visitor?

Rohit

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, and it is working properly for SEO. but not showing the adwords data.
Thanks
MAmta

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Hi Mamta I,

How long has it been since you linked the 2 accounts? Linking will not recover past history, It can only record AdWords data going forward.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords