AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

"Transaction" goal imported from Analytics not triggering

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey

How do I get my imported goal from Analytics to trigger?

The only thing that triggers is the normal Conversion tag that I set up in AW

Can they trigger independently even if they occur on the same time? or Adwords conversion "overrides" the imported one?

Of course , my analytics and adwords are linked, and Ecommerce is enabled

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Though your Google Analytics and AdWords are linked, and E-commerce is enabled, cross check if you are importing the site metrics to the AdWords Account.

Go to settings cogwheel > account settings > linked accounts > Google analytics > edit > Import site metrics.

You can get the conversion data of Google Analytics from the conversion tab and the segment tab(conversions).

Note: if the Google Analytics goal is same as that of AdWords, the conversions will be doubled.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Archit

The site metrics are indeed imported.

But I don't see any data about Analytics in my adwords account.

Also, if i go to Analytics >> Acquisition >> Adwords >> Campaigns, I only get data about "acquisition" and "behavior", while in Conversions segment I see nothing buy zeros (except for the last campaign which is called "not set" - I have no idea what it is

Thanks, Tal

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Anyone?

Please, this is a critical issue for my company

Many thanks,

Tal