AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

"No recent conversions" tracking message

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a tracking conversion set up using an HTTP GET to the googleadservices.com. Its tracking status is shown as "no recent conversions" but when I mouse over that, a popup says "active" and gives a "last seen" timestamp usually within the last couple of hours. But the conversion total remains at 0. So the message is being seen and attributed to this conversion action, but not counted as a conversion. What would cause this?

I set up the conversion about 10 days ago and the tracking status have been "active" for about 5 days.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi William,

Thanks for posting to the Community.

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you've encountered. If this is still occurring, please let us know. We'd like to help.

Best,

Spencer

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author William H
December 2016

Re:

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I found that our app wasn't reporting the advertiser ID correctly so I've submitted a change and see if that fixes it. However, it is extremely frustrating that AdWords and AdWords support can provide no feedback about what the problem is. I'd have thought that there might be a log file that we could refer to, but if this exists no one has mentioned it!

Regards,

William

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

That did fix it. So reporting the advertiser ID correctly was the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi William, I'm starting with Adwords.

When you talk about advertiser ID, do you mean "google_conversion_id"?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Spencer, 

We are experiencing a similar problem. We have imported a conversion goal from GA into Adwords as we can't implement the tracking script currently (single page application). However, the conversions are not showing in either Adwords or GA despite the fact that we did a test registration on our site from a Google Ad. We have tried all the recommended things such as data sharing, auto-tagging etc. It's very frustrating and preventing us from using Adwords. Could you help?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I recently purchased a domain name: paulinewalley.net from your company.

How do I go about setting it up for my website?

Thanks

Pauline Walley-Daniels

paulinewalley@yahoo.com

Tel: 17186522916

Cell: 17188394140