AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

"No Recent Conversions" even though Conversions are being Displayed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Not a huge issue, but something that has always bothered me about AdWords reporting...

Under Tools -> Conversions, I have a number of conversions. Some from Analytics, some using AdWords tracking. And quite frequently, it will say under the "Tracking Status" column "No recent conversions", even though the All Conversions column does show recent conversions.

For example, one of my Accounts has the automatic "Call from ads" conversion that AdWords creates when you use a forwarding number. It says "No Recent Conversions", however the Conversions column has "1",  and hovering over the speech bubble in the Tracking Status column reveals that the 1 conversion was recorded 7 days ago.

In another account, I have a goal imported from Analytics that says "No recent conversions" despite the All Conversions column showing 12 conversions in the past 30 days.

I'm just not sure how the Tracking Status column determines what to display; it seems to be pretty random!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: "No Recent Conversions" even though Conversions are bein

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Joe,

Thanks for posting to the Community! You'll see the "No recent conversions" status if the system sees your conversion tag, but has not seen any conversions in the past seven days. In cases where advertisers are dealing with a higher conversion volume, the status can be an indicator for them that there may be something wrong with the conversion tag. It sounds like your business's conversions happen more infrequently, but that the conversion tracking code is working properly. So in this case you don't have anything to worry about.

You can read more about the different conversion tracking statuses here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722021?hl=en

Hope this helps!
Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Cassie

I also have the 'No Recent Conversions' status in my conversions page, I have just recently completed the set up and it's all working well in gtm. I tested it by clicking through one of my google ads and proceeding to make a purchase, yet nothing shows in the conversion tracking page, any advice?

Thanks!

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

@Halal Sweets C

How long have you waited? Data isn't shown in real time - so you may have to wait a bit for the conversion to report within the system.