AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

"Email body is missing, please drop a line." Can't send report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to send an Analytics report to my client but when I go to send I get "Email body is missing, please drop a line." I add some simple message in the pane and then it disappears as though it was sent - but client doesn't receive the pdf NOR do I get a "sent" message. Advice please.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Eric (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: "Email body is missing, please drop a line." Can't send report

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello MissMoppett,

This is actually a community dedicated to Google AdWords, your question might be best suited to the Analytics Forum. Looking at your question though it looks like an interface error so you might need to contact the support team

I hope you get this sorted.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Eric (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: "Email body is missing, please drop a line." Can't send report

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello MissMoppett,

This is actually a community dedicated to Google AdWords, your question might be best suited to the Analytics Forum. Looking at your question though it looks like an interface error so you might need to contact the support team

I hope you get this sorted.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.