AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

"Conversions" column isn't tracking but "All Conversions" is

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys!

My "Conversions" column isn't displaying anything but "All Conversions" is, so I know that my tracking code is up and working. What am I missing here?  

FYI, I do have the beta adwords interface if anyone will be guiding me through a few steps.

And, in conversions > settings window I get this message:

No account conversion settings
Certain conversion sources require account-wide settings, but you aren’t tracking those kinds of conversions. You can edit settings for each conversion action by clicking the conversion name in the "Conversion actions" table.

Where is this "Conversion actions" table in the beta interface?

Thank you, as always.

Angelo

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2017

Re: "Conversions" column isn't tracking but "All Conversions" is

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Angelo

Try the 3 dots in the top right of the new UI. 

conv.jpg

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2017

Re: "Conversions" column isn't tracking but "All Conversions" is

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Angelo

Try the 3 dots in the top right of the new UI. 

conv.jpg

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

"Conversions" column isn't tracking but "All Conversions" is

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Angelo,

You will need to update your conversion settings to "Include in 'Conversions'". Here is an article on this topic as well as instructions for the new interface: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/4677036?co=ADWORDS.IsAWNCustomer%3Dtrue&hl=en&oco=0

1. Sign in to your AdWords account.
  2. In the upper right corner, click the 3-dot icon , and under "Measurement", click "Conversions.
  3. Click the name of the conversion action you want to edit.
  4. Click Edit settings.
  5. Click Include in “Conversions.”
    • Check the box if you want to include these conversions in your “Conversions” column.
    • Uncheck the box if you don’t want to include these conversions in your “Conversions” column.
  6. Click Save, and then click Done.

Jim Vaillancourt, AdWords Top Contributor, LinkedIn
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.