"Conversions" column isn't tracking but "All Conversions" is[ Edited ]
May 2017 - last edited May 2017
My "Conversions" column isn't displaying anything but "All Conversions" is, so I know that my tracking code is up and working. What am I missing here?
FYI, I do have the beta adwords interface if anyone will be guiding me through a few steps.
And, in conversions > settings window I get this message:
Thank you, as always.
"Conversions" column isn't tracking but "All Conversions" is
You will need to update your conversion settings to "Include in 'Conversions'". Here is an article on this topic as well as instructions for the new interface: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/4677036?co=ADWORDS.IsAWNCustomer%3Dtrue&hl=en&oco=0
- Sign in to your AdWords account.
- In the upper right corner, click the 3-dot icon , and under "Measurement", click "Conversions.
- Click the name of the conversion action you want to edit.
- Click Edit settings.
- Click Include in “Conversions.”
- Check the box if you want to include these conversions in your “Conversions” column.
- Uncheck the box if you don’t want to include these conversions in your “Conversions” column.
- Click Save, and then click Done.
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.