AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

"Conversion date cannot precede the click date" - Error Appearing For Offline Conversions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I've been uploading offline conversions for a few months now, over 9,000 offline conversions with no issues. Since March 26th, 2017, I've been getting this error for almost all of my conversions: "Conversion date cannot precede the click date". 

I know that the conversion time/date is after the click time/date, I've confirmed that for all of the clicks I've tried to upload.

I've tried changing the time format, changing up the parameters, tried uploading multiple times and can't get it to upload properly. I included the past conversions in the spreadsheet as well and they are still showing as uploading "successfully", so it doesn't seem like formatting is an issue. But I can't figure it out.  

Does anyone have any thoughts on where the error is happening?

Thank you in advance for the help!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Christian R
April 2017

"Conversion date cannot precede the click date" - Error Appearing For Offline Conversions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Christian,

Could it be a daylight savings issue? Perhaps Google's times changed but yours didn't?

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Christian R
April 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Christian,

Could it be a daylight savings issue? Perhaps Google's times changed but yours didn't?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your reply. I believe that was the problem, I tacked on an hour and was able to get them posted. Appreciate the help!