AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

purchase to adwords but it is not showing on the website dashboard.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am getting conversion for purchase to adwords but it is not showing on the website dashboard.

The code was firstly placed wrong but after I made correction same problem occurs. Again I got conversion count in Adwords and no updation in the website dashboard.

The websites are:

somethingnaughty.co.za

guiltypleasures.co.za

Please help me out

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: purchase to adwords but it is not showing on the website dashboard

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey,

I have gone through your websites. If I am not wrong, both of your websites are using OpenCart . The problem with website dashboard can be discussed better at official OpenCart Forum.

If you have trouble with AdWords, myself and fellow members can help you anytime.

Thanks!
Shafi Ahamed

Re: purchase to adwords but it is not showing on the website dashboard

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Alliedinfo,

Assuming everything to be fine on your CMS, this issue can be caused if you place AdWords Conversion Tracking Code on the wrong page.

Let me assist you verify it. 

Login to your AdWords Account, go to Tools > Conversions. Click on the Conversion name that relates to this purpose. Check the Webpages tab. Do you see the right page listed there? I mean is it the URL of final page that confirms your sale on the website? 

If not, you need to get this fixed. Put the Conversion Code on the right page please. 

Do update the status.

Thanks

Ratan

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.