AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

preroll ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How to set up preroll ads in youtube campaigns?

Thanks

Re: preroll ads

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi there,

Are you looking to set up TrueView in-stream ads? I think that might be what you're looking for. Here's some information on that ad format:

• When should I use it? Use this format when you have video content you'd like to promote before short- or longform videos on YouTube and the Google Display Network.
  • How does it work? After five seconds, the viewer has an option to skip the ad.
  • Where will the ads appear? TrueView in-stream videos can appear on YouTube Videos (Watch pages on YouTube), on video publisher pages in the Google Display Network (includes YouTube), and on video publisher pages outside the network.
  • How will I be charged? For videos 30 seconds or longer, you'll be charged when the viewer reaches the 30 second point of the video. For videos shorter than 30 seconds, you'll be charged when the viewer completes the video.

To run these ads, you'll want to set up an AdWords for Video campaign. You can read more about how to do that here.