AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

placing different conversion code on a single thank you page?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

A client of mine is running different adword accounts for targeting different countries for a single website.

My question is can all those different conversion codes be placed on a single "thank you" page and will i be able to see conversions for all different accounts?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: placing different conversion code on a single thank you page?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hey Naushin,

You can implement multiple conversion code on a single TY page. There will not be any issue with the same.

However, I would really recommend you utilize Google Tag Manage (GTM) code, which is sort of a container code which would be required to be implemented on a page. Once, GTM is pasted, all you would have to do is just simply add the code from the GTM interface. This is highly beneficial, if you have a lot of codes to be implemented on your page, and you want your load time to remain within limits.

It is also helpful, if you are paying your developer for each code that is implemented on the page, as with GTM, you will add your codes from the GTM interface!

Hope this sorts everything out. Sorry for answering more than required.
- Neeti Ghildiyal
@NeetiGhildiyal | SMG Convonix | Join Us - Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Shanea K (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Naushin,

Firstly, you may not need multiple Conversion codes at all.  Google have just announced "Cross-Account Conversion Tracking" which is intended to solve exactly the sort of problem you're facing:

http://adwords.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/get-more-insight-into-full-customer.html

and

About Cross-Account Conversion Tracking

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello,

you can put multiple code without any problem of tracking.

Better is use MCC account to manage it so that you can easily track and operate all account simultaneously. 

Regards,