AdWords
6.7K members online now
6.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

one google analytics account linked to two google ads accounts?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

i would like to know if i can have one google analytics account with two properties linked to a different google adword account each?

Re: one google analytics account linked to two google ads accounts?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Yes as long as ........

Before you can connect AdWords to your Google Analytics views, you'll need to make sure both of your accounts are set up with the following account requirements:

1. You'll need to have permission to edit the Google Analytics account(s) from which you want to import data, and the AdWords account to which you'd like to import data. Both accounts must be registered with the same email address.

Note: If you use an MCC to access your AdWords accounts, then your MCC login will have to have edit access on the relevant Google Analytics accounts.

1. Your AdWords account should have auto-tagging enabled.
  2. Your relevant Google Analytics accounts should already be importing data from your AdWords account.
  3. In Google Analytics, your Data Sharing Setting needs to be set to: "Share my Google Analytics data with other Google products only".

If you make any changes to points 2, 3 or 4 above, you could disconnect your accounts and stop Google Analytics data from importing to your AdWords account.

See full requirements

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2617364?hl=en-GB