AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

need more information from clicks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can I get more information or analysis of click?
In order to reach my potential customer, I want to know who click my ads.

Please reply my message ASAP, thanks so much.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rashu (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: need more information from clicks

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

HI

Google will not share any personally identifiable information with advertisers, you can get geographic info, down to city level in analytics or their platform info. But if you need their personal info like name or email you have to have a lead form on your landing page but remember you will only get info of people who fill in that form not everyone who clicks on your ad. 

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rashu (Google Employee)
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

HI

Google will not share any personally identifiable information with advertisers, you can get geographic info, down to city level in analytics or their platform info. But if you need their personal info like name or email you have to have a lead form on your landing page but remember you will only get info of people who fill in that form not everyone who clicks on your ad. 

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi star_mkt,

There are certain limitations and boundations for different advertising models which are present online. As far as Google Adwords is concerned, the policies are clear and strict.

You do get different reportings under Adwords from which you can get a fair amount of idea as if which regions are more beneficial for you, what kind of search terms people are using to click your ad and as Nik rightly said if you have Google Analytics installed and linked with Adwords, you can do more of the analysis in terms of visits via Adwords.

What specific information you are looking for when you talk about analysis of a click?

Pankaj