AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

my stats havent been working for 4-5 days now ... this is no good as my 2nd campaign started today

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

4-5 days for stats not to work is no good as this is why one PAYS for some kind of 'service' ... please get my stats to work or give me refund ... my last viewer total is around 780 and my youtube video says 1106 ... my 2nd campaign started today 23rd dec ... the 1st campaign stats stopped working 4-5 days ago ... i am not only paying for your service of delivering ads ... the report of statistics is part of your service and it isnt working properly

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: my stats havent been working for 4-5 days now ... this is no good as my 2nd campaign started tod

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi guitarchildren.  A month ago you said that you had cancelled your account and that there were approval issues with your Ads:

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Billing/being-charged-and-my-ad-is-not-100-approved/m-p/7291...

Is it possible your account has actually been suspended?  Do you see any messages in the Adwords interface?  I am not aware of any bugs or failures in the reporting system so it seems very likely the problem is with your account, not Adwords itself.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Re: my stats havent been working for 4-5 days now ... this is no good as my 2nd campaign started tod

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

no messages ever since this is the first time ive used adwords .... everything was working fine and all ads are approved ? the only funny thing that happened when i first joined was a pop-up window occured when i was setting keywords and it said i should bif higher ... not knowing what to do i accepted ... and was charged a way way higher price immediately ... please feel free to check my stats from november ... so i went back immediately to 0.11 ... the bid 'help' said they could get me at least 100 more views ... so i set it at 0.95 ... and was charged 71 or something like that ... so thats the only messages ive ever got ... i just want my stats to work as this is over 6 days now ... ??

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
the issue with your link was over manual payments vs automatic and has nothing to do with stats ? i think it should be set as manual as a user has to learn what to do firstly ... the cancellation was reversed and ive already made 2nd payment [manual] as at that stage i was happy as everything was working but now its not and ive paid for december/january

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

how can my account be suspended ? it wouldnt work if it was and secondly ive never used adwords until now ? ive had my website over 4 years now , and my youtube account is perfect and all video's are legal and we used a commercial 1967 movie that is permitted because the copyright was not renewed .... please check all references on our youtube channel.

the issue here is we paid , you accepted , and adwords are not delivering the stats [ its that simple ] ... whether this is a BUG or not doesnt matter ... the stats are no longer working ... thats the issue at hand .

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi guitarchildren, please note this is a user-to-user support forum and I am not a Google employee but another Adwords users.  I am simply trying to help you, please bear that in mind.

As I said before, I am not aware of any statistical reporting problem - there are a HUGE number of Adwords users around the globe and any bug in the system is obvious pretty quickly from the number of similar messages we see here.  So again I'll say that the most likely answer is in a problem with your account, not Adwords itself.

I don't know anything about your account so any suggestions I make are "blind".  We rely here upon clear and accurate descriptions.  Stating that something is "simple" does not make it so.  As I've said, I'm confident there is a problem with your account - in one or several of many ways this can be the case - rather than a reporting bug but we'll need clear answers to our questions to help you.

I asked in my last post about your previous thread where you said you had cancelled your account and were looking for a refund.  Can you respond to this specifically please?  Did you cancel your account?  If so, under what account are you operating now?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits