AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

my running campaigns stopped running

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Both of my running campaigns stopped running for no reason or notification from AdWords.. I didn't stop them, I didn't change any settings, and the keywords diagnosis showed nothing wrong.. these campaigns have been running for a while now without problems.. now

AdWords is saying: This ad is not eligible to run on the search network - Reasons: This campaign is not currently enabled.

I tried pausing them then enabling them again and it didn't work.. they're still not running.

Tried contacting support and got no reply! This has been going on for 3 days now and I need to get my campaigns running!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: my running campaigns stopped running

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi there,

Are the campaigns enabled? If not, have you tried doing so, using a different browser? Could you provide a screenshot (excluding any sensitive/personal info) of the campaigns page..?

- Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Malak
Sorry to intervene, you may recheck if bids, adcopies and keywords are in order for the campaigns that have stopped running. Moreover, the adgroups also need to be in an 'enebled state" apart from campaigns.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by pankaj1782 (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi guys, thanks for your help Smiley Happy The issue was fixed.. it turned out to be an order problem.. there was a placed order limited by time and that was the issue.. all the campaigns were just fine.