AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

multiple conversion code

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Guys,

Thanks in advnace.

I have some wiered requirement, my client want to add two conversion code on same page(to clear account is one only label is different) he is very reluctant to use both the code because code-2 is old code which he using for long and code-1 is new code I have just provided him to track the revenue

CODE-1 will tracking revenue

Code-2 will track sale conversion

but adding both code giving some conflict,

I am not sure how Google handles multiple conversion tracking, but just having them both in place won't work reliably due to the asynchronous loading of the google scripts.

Can you please help me out in this.

Thanks

Suhel

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Shanea K (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: multiple conversion code

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Suhel,

There's no reason to have both code on the page. The one tracking revenue will also provide a count of conversions. Two sets of conversion code from the same account will result in some of your numbers being double-reported. That will make it hard to know what's going on with the campaign.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Shanea K (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: multiple conversion code

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Suhel,

There's no reason to have both code on the page. The one tracking revenue will also provide a count of conversions. Two sets of conversion code from the same account will result in some of your numbers being double-reported. That will make it hard to know what's going on with the campaign.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords