AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

malicious website popup on Chrome

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google Chrome opens up to this a malicious website which tries to trick you into clicking on it! I can't get it to stop by uninstalling and reinstalling Chrome for Android and there's no option to block that website on Chrome for Android so that it no longer opens randomly without permission here is the link to the malicious website

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

please help me to stop this from popping up on my phone and or tablet or I will have to stop using Chrome altogether and I don't want to stop using Chrome I like chrome over any other browser thank you look forward to your response

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager in order to remove links which have the potential to put other members at risk. 

As a best practice, please do not post links to sites that are suspected of being malicious in this or any other public forum. To do so puts others at risk.

Re: malicious website popup on Chrome

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi,

This community strictly for only Google adwords related Queries and Discussions,
Post your query in chrome forum https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/chrome

Thanks,
Aravindhu

Re: malicious website popup on Chrome

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I apologize I had no idea what the warning I was getting was so for you too tell me that it's not an AdWords problem makes me think maybe you do know what the problem is? I will post on the other website but with the 30 million websites what this one was.