AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

mail.yahoo.com is a new AdWords Placement ?

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

In a remarketing campaign I noticed that I started to receive some impressions and clicks from mail.yahoo.com.

Does this mean that google has added to adwords this placement and I can also use it as a managed placement like using before mail.google.com ?

Later edit : here is a screenshot

yahoo-mail-placement.png

Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Adrian B
September 2015

Re: mail.yahoo.com is a new AdWords Placement ?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Adrian,
Yes you are right. I had read the news on first week of last months and started the same with re-marketing and display campaign. I also got impression and clicks but it was not good in term of leads which i got from that placement then after i had removed that one from my campaign.

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

@Adrian -
This is news to me. Do you think they are trying to expand their inventory since GSP is basically taking over the display inventory for mail.google.com ?

@Arun Jha - could you share this article with us here?
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Shashank,

I tried to find the article but I couldn't find

In addition to mail.yahoo.com you can also add mail.live.com as a placement, following is the screenshot of the same from one of my campaigns.

placement.PNG

Regards,

Arun Jha