AdWords
6.8K members online now
6.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

<?php echo $totalValue ?>

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Im sorry for new topic about conversion value. Althought I read support from this topic http://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Measure-results/Conversion-prices-for-PHP-page/m-p/14898#M594 But I still dont understand about  <?php echo $totalValue ?> . Could anyone help me explain more about this ? 

Thank you very much.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author KhanhLa
September 2015

Re: <?php echo $totalValue ?>

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello KhanhLa,

I think there has been a long discussion regarding this in another thread which you posted here. Please understand that as per the forum guidelines, you need to post one topic one time only and there's no need to create duplicate threads.

In the last reply Calin has clearly pointed that it's a work which will be taken care by the Technical PHP guy. So if you are a non techy, my advise would be to either hire a PHP programmer as Calin said and get this task done so that you are able to assign the Conversion value based on your product and then follow Pete's advise.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author KhanhLa
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello KhanhLa,

I think there has been a long discussion regarding this in another thread which you posted here. Please understand that as per the forum guidelines, you need to post one topic one time only and there's no need to create duplicate threads.

In the last reply Calin has clearly pointed that it's a work which will be taken care by the Technical PHP guy. So if you are a non techy, my advise would be to either hire a PHP programmer as Calin said and get this task done so that you are able to assign the Conversion value based on your product and then follow Pete's advise.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok. I understand. Thanks for your supporting. Topic close here.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Thanks for understanding this KhanhLa. Appreciate that Smiley Happy