AdWords
6K members online now
6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

lost login info for analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have analytics on our site, but it's under a different username and password then we currently have set up. How do we get access to those results? Please do NOT refer me back to adwords phone support. They can not assist and only send you back to these forums.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: lost login info for analytics

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

Click here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206

Choose the "Email" options and select Analytics - the prompts will guide you through the next steps. "Analytics Administrator has left" is the option that has worked for me previously.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

that option is not available, these are the options I get: Unauthorized Charge, Provide Feedback, Suspicious email, and Interested in Adwords.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Are you logged in with your AdWords account ID (email address)? These pages are quite dynamic now and often are based on the Google ID that you're logged in with.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm logged in to a google analytics account that is NOT associated with the analytics info that I am looking for. I do NOT have an adwords account.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
I'm sorry - this is the AdWords Community.

Try here: http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/analytics

-Tommy