AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

lost conversions due to wrong conversion code

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Before a month by mistake i put wrong conversion code on my landing page and that time i got 10 conversions but they are not showing on my adwords account. Is there is any method to restored them in my account?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: lost conversions due to wrong conversion code

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Varun,

If you happened to capture the relevant information that Google needs, you could use Offline Conversion Tracking to upload these conversions into your account.

I have a feeling though, that based on what occurred, you likely do not have all the information needed but you can take a look here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2998031?hl=en

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: lost conversions due to wrong conversion code

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Varun,

If you happened to capture the relevant information that Google needs, you could use Offline Conversion Tracking to upload these conversions into your account.

I have a feeling though, that based on what occurred, you likely do not have all the information needed but you can take a look here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2998031?hl=en

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’