AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

locked out of Analytics, but not other Google service

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all:

Each time I try to log in to my Analytics account I get an error message stating "We cannot verify your account credentials. Please Verify your information, then sign in again."

I'm then sent to a page asking me to sign up for Analytics. I've been a user for years with little to no problems. But this is vexing. I've been in the dark for at least a month. I've uploaded screen shots to the link below.

http://carlcostas.com/analytics_error/

Please help. Many thanks.

_carl

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Domain A
September 2015

Re: locked out of Analytics, but not other Google service

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Carl

I have seen this happen a few times I'll give you what worked for me. Go to your Gmail and open the email sent from Google Analytics when you registered your Analytics account click on the verified Link and then try returning and signing in to your Analytics account.  

Also you could work around this by accessing "Manage Accounts" then logging into Analytics from products. Good luck let me know if this works for you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Trevor:

Thanks for the response. It wasn't the exact solution, but it sent me down the right path. I have all my google products tied back to one gmail account, but I do all my business through my carlcostas.com account. Up until recently, I could log in with the carlcostas.com credentials and everything worked just fine. So much so that I hardly ever had a reason to log in to my other gmail account. After you flipped that switch, I blew the cobwebs off and was able to see all my analytics once again. Not sure what changed, but I'm very grateful for your help. Many thanks.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Glad to see that you are up and running Carl! Good luck

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks again, Trevor. It was one of those little things where I just needed another set of eyeballs.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Go to any google page, email, search engine page. click on the multi squared box in right, upper corner. Look for "My Business." You may have to click on "More" at the bottom. Click "My Business." Analytics should be the first item. Click "View Analytics." You're in.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Do not use the Bookmark to sign into your account. Just use google.com/analytics to login. That fixed the problem for me. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Fixed it for me, cheers had been ignoring this problem for a while, was to lazy for a quick google i guess lol