AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

link adwords express to google analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I link my adwords express to google analytics so I can monitor the results? 

Re: link adwords express to google analytics

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
You can follow the steps in this article:
https://support.google.com/adwords/express/answer/3417285

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Mark - good question and Ahmed, solid link. Important follow up: does AdWords Express Analytics data ONLY show up in the Express dashboard, or is it also available in the user's full Analytics account?

From that link:
"Your Google Analytics data will be displayed on your AdWords Express dashboard."

Can we infer from that line that the accounts aren't classically linked from an Analytics-centered point of view?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am able to see the analytics data for my adwords express account also, so I believe it's available.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I can't see any data in Analytics after linking. I'm getting lots of clicks on Ads, but nothing showing up in GA. Anybody else seen this issue?

link adwords express to google analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, I am having the same issue. I have many clicks but nothing in the Google Analytics Dashboard. I have linked my website to Google using tracking tags. What am I missing?