AdWords
1.3K members online now
1.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

less question c all

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In the past pay per click has only generated question at night and little if any income. Once I stopped the pay per click I save 400.00 a month and have seen no change in revenue only a good nights sleep. What can my add do to prevent this from happening again. My services are locksmith and emergency road services.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: less question c all

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

This is a very broad question indeed and there are many things which can be done to improve your account.

First things first, do you only want your ads to show during the day?

Secondly if you would like to share a link to your website I will gladly take a look to see if there's onsite improvements that can be made.

Thirdly, check all of your campaign settings. In your account, click on a campaign name and go to settings. Go through each setting one at a time and ensure your advertising exactly how you want to. There are many settings, however, if you're unsure what they mean simply ask here and I'll help or do a quick Google search and you'll be able to find what you need.

Lastly check your keyword match types and negative keywords, this will have a massive impact on the success of your account performance. Have strong negative keywords to ensure you're not appearing for irrelevant search terms and also make sure you're using the right match types for your normal keywords for the same reason:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2497836?hl=en

Let me know if you have any more questions and I'll gladly help.
Ryan.

Re: less question c all

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi John,

Couple of things off the top of my head - firstly people only search for your services when they need them and if you have broken down or locked yourself out of the house you are likely to be searching on a mobile - make sure your site is very mobile friendly.

Also - make sure you have call extensions activated so that you can offer click to call.

Since you cannot eliminate pc and tablet traffic you might want to drop the base bid drastically and then use the bid adjustments to increase your mobile bids...

and most importantly - make sure you have your geo targeting set so that your ads only appear in the areas you can (want to) service.

These will be good places to start....