AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

language help

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am not really sure where to ask this question, so if this is not the right outlet let me know!

So i was just doing some looking through my account and i noticed a new language that has just appeared with this months data, th-th and i cannot figure out what language this is. i know th is Thai, but is th-th still Thai?

the data from this language is kind of odd as well...it is now in the number 2 position of most used languages and we have excluded everywhere except Washington State, Oregon, and Idaho..

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: language help

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

here is a screen shot of the languages analyitic conversions.jpg

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

th-th.PNG

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hello, Laura. In addition to what David already told you, if you're using AdWords with the website you're showing in your screenshot, make sure that you're only targeting the areas that are worth targeting.
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.