AdWords
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

keywords postions Increases if i write new adcopies ?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Will it improve my keywords postions if i write new adcopies for the related adgroup

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: keywords postions Increases if i write new adcopies ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello ;
To simplify the answer:

Keywords' QS is directly related to CTR; So, if a new ad copy is more appealing to users, and brings more clicks; and by that increases CTR - the QS will go up. If QS goes up - adrank goes up too.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Kumar,

Its not necessary if you write ad copies for your ad group & the position for your keyword improve. This can have opposite reaction too if your ads are not themed correctly.

Your Keyword Position is based on the Ad Rank and Your Ad Rank is based on the Quality Score & Bid.

Visit this link: https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Manage-ads/Quality-Score-otpimization/m-p/52822#M4806

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
I disagree on the at with Rupesh ; (or might have misunderstood his answer);

Your keywords which trigger the ad, should be tightly themed with the ad-copy. In that sense, it will be wise to have ads with different ad-copies, for each ad-group.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi MosheTLV

I asked Ranjit to improve the quality score to improve its keyword position and themed ad copy is one of the component to improve quality score.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Moshe I have uploaded new ad copies but the result is very bad my conversions dropped down to 70% the reason is ad distribution for old ad copies the distribution is more than 85% but due to new ad copy the the ad distribution is diveded between to ads as new adcopy got 40% and the old ad copy got 60% and the lost huge amount of budget without conversion can you please suggest shall i monitor this adcopy for one more or shall i pause

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
One day is too short period to evaluate performances.
In addition to that, there are other factors that affect conversions:
Are your keywords tightly themed to ad-copy? How is your landing page?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
yes my keywords are tightly themed to ad copies and i have paused new adcopies because i don't want to take chance and now iam getting the conversions as usual