AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

keywords Impression

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I clicked the keyword tab under campaign level, I noticed some keywords that appear No Showing Ad Right Now in the status column still have impressions, or even the clicks. I am wondering why it that?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Celine Y
September 2015

Re: keywords Impression

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Celine Y,

The status you see is for that particular moment in time. It does not mean your ad never shows. As things change through the day, particularly your competition, your ad could show.

You may be low on budget for the day. Your competitors may be using ad scheduling and out bidding you. But your ads could show when their ads are not scheduled to run.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Celine Y
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Celine Y,

The status you see is for that particular moment in time. It does not mean your ad never shows. As things change through the day, particularly your competition, your ad could show.

You may be low on budget for the day. Your competitors may be using ad scheduling and out bidding you. But your ads could show when their ads are not scheduled to run.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Got it! Thank you so much!