AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

keyword's auction insights report - traffic required

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there! Anyone know which is the minimum threshold of traffic required to show a keyword's auction insights report?

Thanks a lot! Woman Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: keyword's auction insights report - traffic required

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello florterbeck,

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

I don't think that Google has defined some fixed number to make a keyword eligible for an Auction Insight Report. As per official reference, Google quotes:

You can only generate a report for one keyword at a time, and data is only available for keywords that meet a minimum threshold of activity for the time period specified.

I hope we get some insights into it in the coming time.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If you are looking for auction insights for keywords that may be "under" the google threshold I suggest you change your search time period to "all time." Though this may not be the current numbers for recent searches, this will at least give you a report to look at. Hope this helps.

M D
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
M D
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I wonder that too. Anyone else ever experienced that they can see auction insights for keywords in one specific time frame, but not in another (although in the other there was more traffic and not less..)? It doesn't always make sense to me Smiley Happy if anyone's got any thoughts on this one, be sure to let me know.
KR to you all Smiley Happy