AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

keyword diagnosis tool - also via api?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

the keyword diagnosis tool provides really good insights on several aspects. Is there a way to retrieve this information also in an automated way via API? An option to retrieve the comments on why something happens would be extra nice. (For example: keyword A has lost impressions due to some other keyword)

Thank you!

Re: keyword diagnosis tool - also via api?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni
Hi Udo,
Here is the official guide to the AdWords API - https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/?csw=1

I'd guess that no, you cannot use the API to access the Ad Preview tool. However, you could write an API script to send you an alert when a Keyword has recently lost a significant amount of Impressions.

Re: keyword diagnosis tool - also via api?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok, that would be an option. It would be nice to have a report where I can see keywords in my own account that lose impressions due to other keywords in the account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, Udo!

Нave you found an automated way to retrieve a report where you can see keywords in your account that lose impressions due to other keywords in the account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

unfortunately not, no.