AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

is my conversation tracking page ok ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
is my conversation tracking page ok ? i dont know if putted the code correctly or no , please check url below http://www.imobileface.com/thank-you/
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: is my conversation tracking page ok ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

any answer  ?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi iMobileFace, I can see Adwords conversion code buried there in the code (boy, that's a lot of code for a simple "thank you", just one of the reasons I hate CMSs) so it looks like it's being rendered.

However, there's not really any solid way of knowing it's working until you get your first conversion.  You can use Analytics to record all the visits to that page and if Analytics reports a visit from Adwords without a conversion showing up in your Adwords account, you know you've got a problem.  However, as I said, the code appears to be being rendered so on the face of it it looks OK to me.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi iMobileFace,

Your script will not run correctly. You have html tags within the script block, and that will throw an error. Once an error is hit within a script block, all following processing stops. Your conversion identifiers will not be properly defined before calling the conversion.js script. The very first line of the script block has html in it.

The next script block also has html within it. It probably won't stop conversion.js from loading and probably won't throw an error, but it's bad form. Get that out of the too. You can alter the html within the noscript block safely.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i blocked some countries like india or china , you must use U.S ip to access the site