AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

is it possible to define where (web site) was my ads shown?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
is it possible to define where (web site) was my ads shown?
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by pankaj1782 (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: is it possible to define where (web site) was my ads shown?

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Said B,

Welcome to the forum.

Yes its possible to see the list of websites where your ads have shown.You can find the report within the Placement tab.Follow this steps :

1. Click the Campaigns tab and select your campaign.
  2. Click the Display Network tab.
  3. Click the Placements tab.(Look at your managed placements to see where your ads appeared based on specific websites you've added. Look at your automatic placements to see where your ad appeared based on targeting methods such as display keywords and topics.)
  4. Click the "See details" drop-down to see a list of site URLs where your ads have shown.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Said B

In addition to shuva's great advice, I would like to add that you can see better the source of clicks with placements, following the Google Analytics reports.

Acces this path : Traffic Sources / Advertising / Adwords / Campaigns / Placements

and select from the "Secondary dimension" drop down menu, the option "Advertising" and the option "Placement URL", that shows you the actual URL even for automatic placements that are not displayed in the adwords interface.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Said B,

Welcome to the forum.

Yes its possible to see the list of websites where your ads have shown.You can find the report within the Placement tab.Follow this steps :

1. Click the Campaigns tab and select your campaign.
  2. Click the Display Network tab.
  3. Click the Placements tab.(Look at your managed placements to see where your ads appeared based on specific websites you've added. Look at your automatic placements to see where your ad appeared based on targeting methods such as display keywords and topics.)
  4. Click the "See details" drop-down to see a list of site URLs where your ads have shown.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Said B

In addition to shuva's great advice, I would like to add that you can see better the source of clicks with placements, following the Google Analytics reports.

Acces this path : Traffic Sources / Advertising / Adwords / Campaigns / Placements

and select from the "Secondary dimension" drop down menu, the option "Advertising" and the option "Placement URL", that shows you the actual URL even for automatic placements that are not displayed in the adwords interface.