AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

import conversions

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi

I have been waiting for importing my conversions three weeks. Yesterday I read that you have to wait at least 48 hours and unitl AdWords traffic has generated about 10 - 20 goal completions. We have three goals conversions, one has 9 conversions, other 3 and the last one 2 so far. So we decided to add the code to each page to track the conversions

Surprisingly, today the goals conversion with 3 conversions is available to import....I don't understand anything.....any idea???

Many thanks!!

1 Expert replyverified_user

imported conversions

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi

I have been waiting for importing my conversions three weeks. Yesterday I read that you have to wait at least 48 hours and unitl AdWords traffic has generated about 10 - 20 goal completions. We have three goals conversions, one has 9 conversions, other 3 and the last one 2 so far. So we decided to add the code to each page to track the conversions

Surprisingly, today the goals conversion with 3 conversions is available to import....I don't understand anything.....any idea???

Many thanks!!

Re: imported conversions

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello, Veronica.

I have merged you two posts into one. Can you please give us more details? Are you talking about importing Analytics goals into AdWords not working, and then, after adding the AdWords conversion code on those pages you've started seeing the conversions in AdWords?

Also, are the 9+3+2 Analytics conversions all AdWords conversions? Are your accounts linked and data sharing + auto-tagging enabled (https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375435?hl=en)?

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi

I tried to import conversions from analytics to adwords but the button
hasnt been available for three weeks. I read that the option is available
if conversions from adwords are highuer that 10-20 and we just had 3
conversions so we decided to add the code from adwords to track it.

But today the "import conversions" button was available. So what we dont
understand is when the button is available. We wait for three weeks and
nothing happen. Then we tought it weas something related to the number of
conversions but it is not...

Thank you very much for your help!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

and yep, all of them are adwords conversions and are linked and data sharing + auto tagging enabled...