AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

iOS users are having 0 pages/session. What should I do ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am running display ads and I notice from analytics that my landing pages doesn't seems to be doing well for mobile users especially iOS users.   ( screenshot of the report below, I can't seems to able to embed image here  )

http://i.imgur.com/VKKdz6o.png

As a developer my self I'm pretty sure my landing pages are responsive and should not be creating problem to users.  

Is it a good Idea to exclude them from my adword targetting ? Or should I try to make edit my landing page to serve better for them ( which I don't yet know how ).  Or should I wait for more days.

*I can't yet track conversion as the business is based on phone call or contact through other services. 

Here is my landing page in case if it helpful for suggestion ( website ) http://armsleeve.kakshop.com

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: iOS users are having 0 pages/session. What should I do ?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi chandu,

How long have you been running the Display campaign? This looks like quite a small sample size of data to pull from, and without the conversion tracking, I'm hesitant to tell you to turn off iOS completely.

I don't know if you have access to iOS on either a phone or a tablet, but have you checked your landing page there and confirmed that it's working properly?

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks @CassieH

I am new advertisor with small budget so I am just trying out things. Its data of 3 days display campaign. I should give it more times right ?

I do have access to iOS devices and no problems seems to be on there specifically. May be I should make layouts to be more obvious to user for click to actions etc.

Trying/testing different layouts should help Smiley Frustrated

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hey Chandu, how are thigs?

I'd just like to add something that I think it's very important:

Digital Marketing is always about testing. Don't be frustrated if it doesn't work at first. We're dealing with different people, different cultures, different behaviors...so testing to find the right way to reach your customers is a very important part of the process, and one that needs to exist on all campaigns you make Smiley Happy

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author chandu m
November 2015

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
Hi chandu,

Yes, if it's only been running for 3 days I would definitely give it more time--at least a week or two--before you make a decision!

Cassie