AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

i developed system for ip blocking and froud clicks. how can i link to adwords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello

we develope ip block system for froud clicks

just we have problem and want to help us

how can we link this system to adwords system

with API or Url Option or other way !!?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mohammad G
August 2016

Re: i developed system for ip blocking and froud clicks. how can i link to adwords?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mohammad G
August 2016

Re: i developed system for ip blocking and froud clicks. how can i link to adwords?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
It is possible to add IP addresses to the blocked list using AdWords API:
https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201607/CampaignCriterionService.IpBlock

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Rob
I think this is api between google ip exclusion and us !!! ?? or no please explane more
Is it possible insert my ip block system link between my main domain ( landing page ) and adowrds ?? with url option
Same as some detect fraoud clicks companies
More explane :
If some one do more clicks with same ip this link ( system ) banned him ips and they can't see our landing page
I want to know for this issue we pay to google or google not accounting this payment

Thank u

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Within Google AdWords you can add to a list of excluded IP addresses at campaign level. Google will not show ads to search queries made from IP addresses on the list.

With the API, your software can add the IP addresses to AdWords accounts.

Existing click fraud systems tell AdWords users which IP addresses to manually add. I have not seen any that do it automatically, and there would be a market for this, in my opinion.