AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

how to use 3rd party tracking url in Banner Ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi can any one help me how to using 3rd party URL in Tracking template or how to  use 3rd party tracking url in Banner Ads our clients  want to track by his tracking url here is details please help me to create or using 3rd party tracking url in Adwords banner ads and search ads  

3rd Party Tracking URL: http://vclix.biz/?a=146&c=1852&p=c&s1=

LP URL: www.elaxmikuberayantra.com/Yantra/Shri-Dhan-Laxmi-Yantra-id-1551273.html

please give me proper guide how to use 

Thanks

Pradeep

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how to use 3rd party tracking url in Banner Ads

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Pradeep,

This is a cross domain tracking URL and hence arriving at parameters (to use in tracking template) wouldn't be easy. I'd suggest contacting the third party to see if they provide any support for the upgrade. Tools like Doubleclick & Marin provide support to split the URL and tracking parameters within the tool and send them separately to AdWords.
Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Sumanth,

Thanks for your reply can you confirm me Doubleclick & Marin can provide support our tracking URL and i am trying to use tracking template in Adwords but our ads are disapproved due to tracking url may be i think this tracking template not create correct by me so, if possible can tell me the step or how to create tracking Template URL for

3rd Party Tracking URL: http://vclix.biz/?a=146&c=1852&p=c&s1=

LP URL: www.elaxmikuberayantra.com/Yantra/Shri-Dhan-Laxmi-Yantra-id-1551273.html

Thanks
Padeep
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Pradeep Kumar
September 2015

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Yes, tools like Doubleclick & Marin provide support to upgrade URLs. What's the third party tool you're using? Have you checked with them if they provide any support to upgrade your URLs?
Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Sumanth,

Our clients want people to go through before reaching the landing page.

and I have issue with 3rd party URL redirect Tracking Current. I am trying to make Tracking Template URL and add then but Google disapproved our ads may be I am making wrong Tracking Template URL so, I am confused to understand the upgraded Tracking Template Urls. It would be great if you can guide me or setup our Tracking template URL

and if you can or any one guide me how to make 3rd party URL for tracking Template then it will be great

URL Details:

Affiliate (3rd Party)Tracking URL: http://vclix.biz/?a=146&c=1852&p=c&s1=
Display URL: www.elaxmikuberayantra.com

Thanks
pradeep

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

Pradeep,

Splitting a third party URL would depend on what parameters are used and how they're configured. There's no 'one size fits all' in this case, as each tool tracks data differently, based on what data you'd like to see and how.

Have you contacted the third party to see if they provide any support for the upgrade? They should be able to assist in building a tracking template that can be used in AdWords.

If you're aware of what parameters are used in the URL and how they work, you can use the URL upgrade tool to split Final URL and tracking parameters separately.

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Pradeep Kumar
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Sumanth,

Finally I got Solution by Using URL Up gradation Tracking Template and now i can track by URL tracking template for 3rd party tracking URL and Thanks Sumanth for your helps

Thanks
pradeep