AdWords
1.2K members online now
1.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

how to track which lead come from which which keyword and search term

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, 

All google experts .

I just wanted to know is there any way by that we can track from which search term or keyword which lead come . lets say if i am having 25000 leads right now.How do i get to know which keyword gave me maximum no of conversion in term of sales . 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how to track which lead come from which which keyword and search t

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hey Vivek, how are things?

There's a very helpful way to measure conversions for each keyword inside Adwords. It's called Conversion Tracking.

You'll install one piece of code on your website, and that will tell Adwords what keyword/campaign/group/ad was responsible for that conversion.

Here you can learn more about Conversion Tracking:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722022?hl=en

Here you learn how to set it up:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6095821

Those pages have everything you need. If you have further doubts, just come back here Smiley Happy

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Leandro Martinez

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for reply,But lets say you got 20 leads , email id and mobile no. how do you get to know which mobile is you got due to which lead . With the help of conversion code you can only get to know how many leads specific lead received .
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
October 2015

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hey Vivek,

The Conversion Tracking will provide information regarding your CAMPAIGNS. For deeper information such as which mobile the user used to convert, you will then have to use Google Analytics for this. This is not an Adwords feature.

On Adwords you can only know if the user came from Desktop, Tablet or Mobile, but for knowing WHICH brand/device it's definitely through Analytics.

You can link your Adwords account to your Analytics, so you would have much more information to cross and compare between those two, being able to find what specific mobile device was used to convert. This page show you how to link:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704341?hl=en

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’