AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

how to track on specific goals?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Champion setting you have many options aiming to increase conversion quantity which associated with goals  set up in adwords or analytics ,

I test these bid strategy recently, i found all the goals in my account have been counted as the conversion .

questions is :  how can i let one champion to trigger specific goals, not all of them.

for example, Champion A, i need it to driver more visitor to access contact-us after reading landing page info

Champion B, i need it to attract people to make more purchase online, i do not want customers from champion B who access contact-us page also trigger this conversion.

I hope i explain clearly. Any question, please leave a message, Many thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
September

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Interesting question - and I'm not sure that this is something you could easily set up.

What you could do, however, is set up different views within analytics and then set filters within each view for traffic from one campaign or the other and configure the specific goal within that view - and link those back to AdWords.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
September

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Interesting question - and I'm not sure that this is something you could easily set up.

What you could do, however, is set up different views within analytics and then set filters within each view for traffic from one campaign or the other and configure the specific goal within that view - and link those back to AdWords.

Re: how to track on specific goals?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
i will try, good suggestion