AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

how to track conversion ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Everyone , I have a question for tracking conversion . My question is: If we have a web page and there are 4 product . Product 1 to 4 cost is 100-200-300-400. We get 15 conversion. When any body purchase any product we have same url for all products. So how we track the conversion .Which product get how many conversion .  Please reply me asap. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Arvind_Sharma
September 2015

Re: how to track conversion ?

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hey Arvind_Sharma

The official google line is:

"When setting up a new conversion action, you can assign the same conversion value to all conversions (static values), or different values to reflect transaction-specific values. The following information only applies to transaction-specific (also called "dynamic") values.

You might be using more than one technology to create and manage your webpages. Conversion tracking works just as well on these kinds of pages, known as dynamically-generated pages. Just make sure the page you put the code snippet on is the one your customer sees after a conversion.

"When inserting the code snippet, you'll place it on the static portion of the page, found within the <body> section.

See the sections in this link for more details: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722054#values

All the best

James

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Arvind,

To track this you have to integrate dynamic values with the google_conversion_value variable within the conversion tracking tag. for more info check the below link

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722054#values

Rahul Goel
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Arvind_Sharma
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hey Arvind_Sharma

The official google line is:

"When setting up a new conversion action, you can assign the same conversion value to all conversions (static values), or different values to reflect transaction-specific values. The following information only applies to transaction-specific (also called "dynamic") values.

You might be using more than one technology to create and manage your webpages. Conversion tracking works just as well on these kinds of pages, known as dynamically-generated pages. Just make sure the page you put the code snippet on is the one your customer sees after a conversion.

"When inserting the code snippet, you'll place it on the static portion of the page, found within the <body> section.

See the sections in this link for more details: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722054#values

All the best

James