AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

how to split conversion columm

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey everybody ! Smiley Very Happy

Let's say just for the example that I have 3 different types of conversion for my website.

Is there an option to see the regular Conversion column divided into those 3 conversion types?
It would be very beneficial for presentations

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
October 2015

Re: how to split conversion columm

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Oi Matan, how are things?

I don't think you can split this into COLUMNS as you wish, but it should be able by using the "Segment" button.

So let's say you want to see different conversions for one campaign (assuming you have multiple tags activated), you can then:

- Access your "Campaign" tabs
- Hit the "segment" button and then "Conversion"
- Select "Conversion name" (or something like that, my interface is not in english)

This should show new lines for each conversion you have, per campaign, and you can also download this to use e edit it to your presentations Smiley Happy

You can check how to use "Segments" on the page bellow at the "Apply segments to break down data":
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454067

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
October 2015

Re: how to split conversion columm

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Oi Matan, how are things?

I don't think you can split this into COLUMNS as you wish, but it should be able by using the "Segment" button.

So let's say you want to see different conversions for one campaign (assuming you have multiple tags activated), you can then:

- Access your "Campaign" tabs
- Hit the "segment" button and then "Conversion"
- Select "Conversion name" (or something like that, my interface is not in english)

This should show new lines for each conversion you have, per campaign, and you can also download this to use e edit it to your presentations Smiley Happy

You can check how to use "Segments" on the page bellow at the "Apply segments to break down data":
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454067

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click