AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

how to measure amount of online people at this moment?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

I would like to see how many people are online at this moment in my region?

I wanna know maximum of people who are possible to target in one moment.

- Lukas
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lukas Melichar
September 2015

Re: how to measure amount of online people at this moment?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Lukas,

There are a couple of tools that might help you. 

If you're planning a search campaign, you could use Keyword Planner tool which will give you approximate forecasts of impressions, cost, etc. for selected keywords. It will also help you generate new ideas for keywords. 

On the other hand, if you're about to launch a Display campaign, then Display Planner is the way to go: you enter your campaign's country, language, other ways to target your campaigns and - voila - you get the estimates for a Google Display Network campaign, too!

Will these toold show you a number of people online at this moment in your region? No, but you'll have some good data regarding your target audience. 

Hope this helps!

Milda Prušinskaitė

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lukas Melichar
September 2015

Re: how to measure amount of online people at this moment?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Lukas,

There are a couple of tools that might help you. 

If you're planning a search campaign, you could use Keyword Planner tool which will give you approximate forecasts of impressions, cost, etc. for selected keywords. It will also help you generate new ideas for keywords. 

On the other hand, if you're about to launch a Display campaign, then Display Planner is the way to go: you enter your campaign's country, language, other ways to target your campaigns and - voila - you get the estimates for a Google Display Network campaign, too!

Will these toold show you a number of people online at this moment in your region? No, but you'll have some good data regarding your target audience. 

Hope this helps!

Milda Prušinskaitė