AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

how to increase search imp share in the CPA campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

how to increase the search impression share in the cost per acquisition campaign

Re: how to increase search imp share in the CPA campaign

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hey Abu

thanks for the Question but Be more clear what type of Campaign you are talking about Search or Display. If Display then Which type of Campaign -- Topic Targeting, Interest Targeting, Display Keywords or Placements?

Regards,
Rupesh Chhabra

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks rupesh, its search campaign only.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author abujam
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Abujam,

First you need to identify why you have low impression.if this is because:-
Low budget:- increase your budget, so that you can avoid the situation of limited by budget as your ads will not serve through out the day.

Exact match keyword:- if you have low impression share in exact match keyword impression share, then you have add more exact match keyword. You can add the search term in the exact match keyword.
Low ad rank:- if you are facing the low ad rank, you have to increase the ad rank to increase the impression.

There are other more factors:-
Relevancy of your ad copy:- increasing the relevancy to improve your impression share.
Bid:- sometimes you have low bid so your ads does not win ad auction and you loose your impression. in this case you need to increase bid.

Please follow the below link for more info:-

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2497703?hl=en-GB

In Addition to above,
Impression share for the same keywords that you have right now can be quickly influenced by the bid.

The trick is to select a wider data range like the last 7 or 14 or 30 days and to sort the Impressions column descending from the keywords with the most impressions downwards.

Keywords with enough impression count have that bid simulator button , and clicking on it might explain how many more impressions you can get for a certain higher bid. It also shows how many top of page impressions you could gain.

Because now ad rank is influenced by extensions, the ad groups have to have as many extensions active as possible to allow top of page impressions.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Manish, for your time and suggestions, mostly i have already tried out but the CPA is concern the bid is major problem. i can't bid higher to all keywords. Thanks i love some of your pov. thanks.