AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

how to differentiate between mobile and website form conversion?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I have conversion tracking and call extension activated in my adwords account.

I want to know how can i differentiate between mobile and website conversion? i.e. conversion through form filling and conversion happening when some one clicks call now button using call extension

How to calculate cost per conversion individually for both of them and ROI?

Thanks in advance.

Re: how to differentiate between mobile and website form conversion?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Naushin,
Here is what we can do to extract the mobile/call conversion numbers. At all campaign level we have an option Ad-Extensions in the light green tool bar (where we can dissect the information based on campaigns, ad-groups, ads, keywords etc..), right below the light green tool bar we have a drop down for viewing the information based on call extension, location extension, social extension and so forth. If you have your campaigns set to call extensions at ad-group level you can select individual ad-group to further drill down how may conversions came through the call extensions, click through rate as well as cost per conversion, conversion rate (you can actually select what you would like to display in the table through column settings).
- Apart from call extension conversions we can directly get the conversions came through request information or subscription forms on the website from the Dark Green campaigns tab.
- The return on investment typically depends on what you are promoting, If its e-commerce (selling products) it can be directly calculated through the cost per conversion numbers, but if it is request information and subscription numbers it would be a little bit hard to analyze wether we are doing good or bad. There is always a way to figure that out based on your historical conversion information though.
Hope this information fills in your questions.

Regards -
Santhosh Lakkaraju.

Re: how to differentiate between mobile and website form conversion?

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Naushin,

The mobile conversion can be tracked under call extension tab separately. The normal conversion can be tracked under campaign tab.

Regards,
Gokul