AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

how much time it will take to update search terms in dimension tab ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am newbie in adwords. I want to know about How much time google take to update search tab in dimension tab?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how much time it will take to update search terms in dimension tab

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Rachek,

Are you referring to the time delay for data? In most cases (with clicks and impressions) you looking at around 3 hours.

Conversions depend on your conversion window for you to be sure that there will be no new data.

I suggest reading the following:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2544985?hl=en

Hope this helps

Re: how much time it will take to update search terms in dimension tab

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Rachel,

If I understood correctly, you won't get most recent Search Terms data in the Dimensions Tab. What you can do is that try to select some historical date range like Last 7 days, 14 days etc...Then you will see what all search terms were triggered for your account.

What normally the advertisers do to optimize the account based on the Search Terms, they review the Search Terms from the keywords tab and if they are relevant, you can add them as positive keyword and if some are irrelevant , you can immediately add them as negative keywords. Like this:-

ST.png

Pankaj