AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

how is Impression share working with Avg. position?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have for one Keyword an Impression share of 98% the highst of all my cempetitors but av. position  is only 4? surly if I got the highst impression = highst QS I should also have av.position 1?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how is Impression share working with Avg. position?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
Not necessarily ; You could have a higher impression share but your ad -ank is not high enough to let you win one of the high positions.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Will raising cpc get me a highr position?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again;

Ad rank is the bid multiplied by  QS. You'll get higher position by improving either one of them, or both.  However please remember that QS is calculated for every auction, and  that you are in constant competition with other advertisers., So, you need to closely watch your bids and QS to maintain a high enough  ad-rank that would get you high position;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’