AdWords
6.1K members online now
6.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

how do i find who searched my keywords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Where do I go to find out who, when, where my keywords were searched from the search terms report?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how do i find who searched my keywords

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Roxanne,

The "WHO" you won't be able to know. This is private information and Google does not open that.

The "WHEN" is based on the date range you've select on the top right corner at the calendar.

The "WHERE" you can use "Dimensions" tab with "Geolocation" selected to know, but it's not related only to Searched Terms. You'll have to assume the locations based on your location settings on the campaign.

Maybe this will help:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453994?hl=en

Hope this helps.

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
If I check on the specific search terms from my search terms report, is there a way to see it from there? I don't need to see where ALL of the search terms were from, just certain ones.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
You can't check the exact location based on Searched Term, by any means. You just have to assume based on location settings that you pointed on the campaigns.

If you have your account linked with Analytics, I GUESS you might be able to check there and then find the location.

Why exactly do you want to find the location from a few searched terms? Can you give us a little more detail?

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click