AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

how do i find which participants in the google display network are generating my adword clicks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I actually have 2 questions.

1.  how do i find which participants in the google display network are generating my adword clicks
  2.  how do i learn which countries are generating the adword clicks
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: how do i find which participants in the google display network are generating my adword clicks

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi 122elfortin,

Welcome to the community.

I'll try and answer both of these for you.

1 - You should be able to see a display network tab along the top. Click this and choose "placements". These are a list of the sites that had impressions and clicks of your ads. You are able to highlight sites and click "see details" which will show you the in depth URL's that are showing the stats.

2 - To find out the locations of the clicks use the dimensions tab and change it to "geographic". If it doesn't go local enough straight away, customise your columns to add in city, region etc.

These should answer your questions but feel free to ask anything else you're unsure about.

Re: how do i find which participants in the google display network are generating my adword clicks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you!  Unfortunately I'm missing something.

1.  When I click the Try It button, I get the expected screen and the display network tab shows for about 1 second and then disappears.  My campaign is about 3 days old, in case that matters.

2. The locations display works perfectly!  Thanks.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author 122elfortin
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The real fix for this was to change the campaign type from standard search and display networks to all features search and display network.  Now I have the display network tab.