AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

how do i find out the value of an assisted conversion

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i am looking to find out the true revenue of a keyword, so i would like to be able to factor in the assisted conversions and value... I am guessing that simply adding in the assisted conversion value to the total conversion value of a keyword is not the way to go as this will be over-inflating the revenue...and not a true measurement... so my question is - how can i use the assisted conversions/value to find this out? I understand if a keyword/campaign etc. has a high assisted value this is important, but without knowing what was initiating the "assist" simply knowing that an assist has taken place doesn't really tell me a whole lot.

1 Expert replyverified_user

how do i find out the value of an assisted conversion

Eva Rising Star
Rising Star
# 2
Eva Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi Paul,

Have you linked your Google Analytics to your Adwords Account?

If so, it will be easy to find the value of assisted conversions. In your Google Analytics navigate to Reporting, click on Conversions (right column), go to Assisted conversions.
By default, the table shows you conversions by channel ( organic, paid, etc.), but feel free changing a primary dimension to acquisition - keyword. It will give you a better understanding of keywords with the highest and lowest value of assisted conversions.

Also, Analytics gives you a good option to compare the assisted value of conversions based on the model of attribution. It's called Model Comparison Tool. You can find it under Conversions - Attribution - Model comparison tool. It gives you an option to choose from the default models (last interaction, last interaction Adwords, time decay, etc.). If none of them works for you, you can create the custom model, which will make sense for your business digital strategy.

Please let me know if it was helpful for you. Let me know if you need further assistance; I will be glad to help you!

Regards,
Eva

Regards,
Eva