AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

how do I extend my campaign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just got on the adwords site and there's no mention of my ad campaign and no history of what I've done to date. When checking key words yesterday, my ad was still running, but where's the info on the adwords site? 

I'd like to continue the ad just the way it was but need the exact text and headline I used, also earlier data, so that I can extend it.  Is there a straightforward way to get this information and extend my advertising?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how do I extend my campaign?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Lance

your question is bit unclear, If you want to see past performance data of your campaign you should be able to see them in dimension tab. Information such as user locations, search terms data are available there and if you need more information you can go to customize columns and add them.

Also you dont need to specifically extend your advertisements unless you have mentioned and campaign end date in the settings tab.

You can read here more about automatic campaign start and end dates

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404203?hl=en