AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

how can i get report of adwords click ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I got a lot of invalid clicks.

everyday i track every single visiting from adword @ my website.

i record all the time the gclid

but when i try to compare my report with the cost i pay to google everyday... i can't do that due to uncomplete data from google.

we only see how many click in a day, without get the report from google the list/detail of these click

for example i report several times about invalid click from exclusion IP, but the answers i got from adwords team not satisfied for me. Google not protecting us.

then it's very funny visitor can click my adwords n google charge to me, even the adwords is not running at the time.

sometimes i think may be google just let invalid running and it makes money for google.

what do you think ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how can i get report of adwords click ?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Anton,

How are you tracking the time of the click? Is this through Google Analytics? If so, keep in mind that there can be factors that can cause Analytics and AdWords not to match. For one, a person could've bookmarked a landing page after having clicked an AdWords ad. This may show in Analytics as an AdWords click even though the ads weren't running.

If you want to see how many invalid clicks that have been attributed to each campaign, you can add a column on the campaign tab for 'invalid clicks'.

Hope this helps!

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

@Anton H wrote:

sometimes i think may be google just let invalid running and it makes money for google.

what do you think ?

I am afraid that's not the case here. Google has sophisticated tools and techniques to take care of the clicks advertisers receive. Manually, as well as automated. In case case you have data discrepancies, you can share with the Community here and we can discuss further. Also there is a difference how AdWords track data and how Analytics measure traffic.

Read this doc regarding how Google protects advertisers against invalid clicks:- http://www.google.com/ads/adtrafficquality/invalid-click-protection.html

You can also reach out to AdWords Team using this troubleshooter so that they can further investigate:- https://support.google.com/adwords/troubleshooter/2557048?rd=1

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have campaign set start for 3pm but how can people click my campaign from morning???

All i need is the report for the click that google billed to me. Not the total click buat the detail of every click ex : gclid, referer etc..

Why everytime i asking the report n nobody cann't show to me?

1st . I have right to ask report right ?
2nd. I not doubt google but i try to show google something. If google concern to get any input from customer than i think google will happy if i can show google the bugs of your program.

But if google think the google software absolutely perfect n never have bugs than nothing to talk..